Thursday, January 8, 2009

My Secret Project...

'Zoo Be Zoo Be Zoo' has suffered the past couple months because some of my time and energy was being spent on my secret project. I know that some of you have noticed that I had a private blog that no one could read, and I will tell you now, that is my Secret Project.

The project is called 'The Happiest Trash On Earth: My Disney College Program Experience and the Adventures of Me, Carson Wright, a Custodial Cast Member.' If you remember back in October or so, I wrote about my acceptance into the Disney College Program at the Disneyland Resort in Anaheim, California. Well I am here now, and this blog is dedicated to my experience with the Disney College Program, and my adventures at Disneyland.

I will continue to post on 'Zoo Be Zoo Be Zoo' about my adventures that I can't write about on 'Happy Trash' (what I am calling my blog for short). So keep reading both blogs.

I hope that the time and effort I have put into my Secret Project has payed off. Please enjoy it and share it with all.

http://happytrash.blogspot.com

No comments: