Tuesday, June 29, 2010

The Game Has Changed


I love Tron. In fact, I'm known at work, in certain circles, as 'Tron.' I think it's a really great movie, and a fascinating universe. Naturally, I'm really excited about the upcoming TRON: Legacy film.
As I mentioned earlier, the people I work with are well acquainted with my love for Tron, and when I got home today, I found a lovely e-mail from a coworker. I thought the story was so cool that I would share it with you all. I would do most anything to have one of these puppies.
I can't thank my coworker enough for pointing this out to me. It's getting my lightcycles all revved up for the movie!
p.s. Also, this video game look awesome too.

1 comment:

Aaron said...

Pictures of Carson in his Tron costume: http://www.flickr.com/photos/laughingsquid/2440490775/