Tuesday, March 4, 2014

11 Things You May Know About Me

  1. I tear up every time I listen to David Bowie's Space Oddity ("Tell my wife I love her very much." "She kno-oh-oh-ows!" etc.)
  2. I think that the navel part on an orange is gross and it makes me feel weird.
  3. I used to love lists of things, but with the rise of BuzzFeed and other similar list-websites, I find that I hate myself for loving lists. But seriously, I liked lists first, you big, fat, Internet-jerks.
  4. Since the installment of Chick-Fil-A in the Cougar Eat, I crave it fortnightly.
  5. I have cried watching the series finale of the following television programs.
    • Lost
    • The West Wing
    • Chuck
  6. Karen Carpenter's voice is butter to my soul.
  7. I am constantly bothered that I have to turn my shirts right-side out after doing the laundry, but continue to take them off inside out at the end of the day.
  8. I believe in the story-telling potential of video games, and I'm excited to see how we take advantage of it.
  9. Claire Danes has the ugliest cry in all the world . . . and I love it.
  10. I'm in Education for the money--getting paid to do what I love is kind of like stealing.
  11. I have a Christmas music collection that could play non-stop for the entire month of December

No comments: