Saturday, August 14, 2010

My Keeeeyboardddd seems like it's brookennnn...

Will somebody enlighten me? I don't understand something. When I am on Facebook, just perusing the days status updates, sometime I come across updates or comments that look a little like this:

"OMG!!! I really love to eatttttttttttt."

or

"foreverrrrrrr....."

or

"sweet lovinnnnnn"

Why? Is their keyboard broken, or do they really want me to say, "eat-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t?" Can anyone please explain this to me? Am I alone here? Please tell me I'm not the only one who sees this. I would just like to get a reasoning behind it!

3 comments:

Jaron said...

its for emphasis!!!!!! like so "oooooooooohhhh mmmmyyyyyyyyy ggggggggggoooooooooooooossssssssshhhhhhhhhhh i love surprises! see. it makes sense.ok it totally doesn't but i do it anyway.

Tyler said...

I understand the adding of letters for emphasis. My question is how do people decide what letters to repeat. Like if you had a lot of fun somewhere you might say "It was soooooooooo much fun." But it seems that now a days people (and by people I mean people born 1994 or later) would say "It was so much ffffunnnnnnnnnnn." I really don't get it.

Lisa said...

haaahaaaa